|Online Hospital Assessment Guidelines|
Making an Online Hospital Assessment Payment is a free service offered through AHCCCS. This service
is designed in accordance with the ARS §36-2901.08 effective January 1, 2014 for AHCCCS Administration
to collect a Hospital Assessment for required hospitals.|
Select one of the following for information:
You can use a business checking or business savings bank account number to make a payment. You will need your
account number and the bank routing number. Cash, checks and money orders are not acceptable forms of payment.
|Payment Scheduling Information|
Please read the following scheduling information|
It is recommended that you schedule payments at least 3 business days before the actual due date.
- Same Day Processing: Complete your payment request by 3:00 pm (AZ).
- Next Business Day Processing: Complete your payment request after 3:00 pm (AZ).
- Weekend/Federal Holidays:
- Weekend and Federal Holiday dates are not available payment request dates for this
online payment service.
- If you schedule a payment for Saturday, Sunday, or for a Federal Holiday, the payment will be
processed the following business day at 3:00 pm (AZ).
|Login or Enroll to Use the Online Payment Service|
To login to use the Online Payment service, confirm you have read, understood, and agree to abide by the guidelines,
then select I Agree and follow the directions.|
Note: If you select I Disagree you cannot make online payments.
Select the appropriate link below to indicate your agreement or
disagreement with the AHCCCS Online Hospital Assessment Guidelines.|
I Agree   |
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Before contacting a representative, you may want to consult the Frequently Asked Questions
to see if your question(s) is answered there.|
Call Center hours are Monday through Friday 10am - 4pm (ARIZONA TIME)|
- For Online Hospital Assessment Payment Questions:
- Maricopa County: 602-417-4254
- Statewide: 1-888-827-4420
AHCCCS Hospital Assessment
701 E. Jefferson, MD 5400
Phoenix, AZ 85034